– Updated February 2022
Indigenous Art Code Limited is committed to respecting your privacy.
Your personal information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information (such as your name, your contact details, postal address and business details, if applicable) for the following purposes:
• to enable you to access and use our website;
• to operate our website and provide our services (including disclosure to third party suppliers and service providers);
• if you apply to be an Artist Member, Dealer Member or Supporter Member, to consider your application and to display these details on your public profile on our website;
• if you are applying to be a Dealer Member, to assess your business’s compliance with the Indigenous Art Code;
• if you are accepted as a member, to manage your membership;
• to monitor compliance with the Indigenous Art Code; and
• to send you marketing emails or newsletters that you have subscribed to and consented to receive.
As part of the membership application process, we may collect, hold, use and disclose information about:
• your Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander identity (if you apply to become an Artist Member); or
• whether or not your business is Indigenous-owned (if you apply to become a Dealer Member).
Use of tracking technologies
We may also use tracking technologies on our website that help us track your website usage and remember your preferences. This may involve collecting information about your computer or other electronic device and website user-related information provided by cookies, tags and pixels that operate on our website. This information may be disclosed to third party analytics and advertising providers such as Google (and its associated services, including Google Analytics) and Meta (and its associated services, including Facebook), which may involve disclosure of this information outside of Australia.
Protection of your information
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference and loss, as well as from unauthorised access, unauthorised modification or unauthorised disclosure.
If you are (or if you apply to become) a member, we do not disclose to third parties any information you provide to us on a confidential basis (including in your application form), except in instances where it is necessary to obtain professional advice or where we are required or authorised by law or a court order to do so. Applications are reviewed by staff and Directors of Indigenous Art Code Limited.
Call: 0438 637 862
Indigenous Art Code,
Attn: Gabrielle Sullivan, CEO
PO Box 789
Randwick NSW 2031